Wednesday 17 November 2010

B-Busty Implants or how to be busty :-P


IMPORTANT: It's an old product, please see the updated B-Busty Implants post for updated info.


 Here is the surprise, don't spend thousands of lindens if you want to have a good pair of boobies :-P.

I worked hardly on these ones, I made 3 model of sculpted prims before choose these ones, I learnt a lot of scripting making it and I enjoyed a lot :-). I hope you like them. Take a look to the screenshots.

Touch the boobies to control them, a menu will pop-up, and you can change the texture skin, the cloth texture. They are tintable.
 The boobies are animated, for now two basic animations (but I will update them to more advanced animations).
I added a funny option where other avatars (authorized by you) can interact with the boobies, touching, slaping, looking... them :-), if they aren't authorized a message will call them "perverts".

I worked to make the scripts low-lag.

I know they aren't perfect but I worked a lot on them, I hope you enjoy them, and if you have any suggestions don't doubt to contact me :-).

Oh! the updates are for FREE.

How much does they cost? uhmm... I'm almost giving them as a gift hehehe, 150 L$ :-).


If you buy them I would love to see how they fit on your avatar, so if you feel in the mood, send me a pic (I won't publish the pic at least you want it).

Join to Tiny Things group if you want to get in the future free clothes for the boobies.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment